Quick, Comfortable and Close to Home
With orthopedic surgery or another major medical procedure in your future, post-operative care and rehabilitative therapy are a fact of life. You want to get better and you want to get home. That’s why we offer comprehensive rehabilitative care at Hearts & Hands Post-Acute Care and Rehabilitation Center.
At Hearts & Hands Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation Center, you can work with specially trained therapists in a comfortable, hometown setting. From physical and occupational therapy to speech therapy, our therapists will work closely with you to develop a rehabilitative care program tailored to meet your specific needs. Therapy is available seven days a week.
Physical therapy may include strength training, pain management, massage, electrical stimulation, hydrotherapy, and heat and cold treatments. Occupational therapists assist residents in attaining their highest level of independence in daily living skills, and speech therapists work with those who need to regain communication and swallowing skills. We also offer aromatherapy, pet therapy, negative pressure rooms, whirlpool baths, ultrasound, and a relaxation room.
Whether therapy is traditional or non-traditional, high-tech or high-touch. Every facet of rehabilitative care at Hearts & Hands Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation Center is designed to support a personalized, comfortable rehabilitation experience that will get you better, and get you home as quickly as possible.
To learn more about Hearts & Hands Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation Center, click here to contact our Admissions Department, or call (831) 479-9000.
OmniVR™ is the world’s first virtual rehabilitation system designed specifically for the needs of geriatric patients and more medically complex conditions. This easy-to-use technology improves exercise participation, repetition and duration by re-creating the patient’s movements in a 3-D, real-time interactive experience.
- Easy-to-use, “one touch” operation.
- Special 3D camera recreates the patient’s movements in a “real time” interactive experience, to enhance patient participation and improve motivation and outcomes.
- 6 Different “Skilled” Exercise Modes developed for lower-functioning patients: Seated Exercise, Wheelchair Propulsion and Control, Upper Extremity, Balance, Walking, and Cardio.
- Geriatric-friendly system does not require hand controllers, special mats or platforms to stand on.
- Ideal for both One-on-One and Group Therapy applications, with the capability to accommodate multiple patients simultaneously.