Hearts & Hands provides a complete range of services for patients that are unable to return home after a hospitalization. Our programs provide a safe transition from hospital to home with a depth of services that typically cannot be provided through home health care or by family members. We help our guests achieve their highest possible level of physical, social and emotional independence while recovering in our home-like environment.
Our comprehensive transitional and long-term care services include:
- All semi private and/or private rooms
- Medicare, Medical Assistance and Veterans Affairs program participation
- Rehabilitation therapies (physical, occupational, speech)
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Complex care capabilities such as tracheotomy and IV management
- Individualized care plan tailored to specific needs of the residents with valuable inputs from physicians, dietitians, therapist, social services, nursing etc.
- A Memory Care Unit in a reassuring, flexible and safe environment
- A community site for a dementia care support group
- Therapies for wound and pain management and lymphedema
- On-site visits from medical professionals
- Daily activities such as art, music, social gatherings and pet visits
- An emergency response system
- Free transportation for all ortho appointments
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- A barber/beauty salon
- Scheduled transportation
- Short-term respite stays
- Compassionate hospice care
- Registered nurses, wound-care certified nurses, therapists, dietitians as needed, social workers and other professionals on-call
To learn more about Hearts & Hands Post-Acute Care & Rehabilitation Center, click here to contact our Admissions Department, or call (831) 479-9000.